Our returns policy:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return the product(s) for an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. You will be responsible for postage when mailing the item(s) back. Once your return is received, your credit card will be credited, minus the initial shipping costs. To ensure your return is processed in a timely manner, please include your order number and reason for return, along with the item.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states and Canada.
What shipping carriers do you use?
For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) and United States Postal Service Priority Mail, as selected when the order is placed.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for AnnikaRundberg.com will appear as the same.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. Please use the contact page to submit a change.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.
How long will it typically take for my order to arrive?
After your order is placed you will receive an email order confirmation. Please review and contact me if any changes need to be made.
Orders are generally processed Monday-Friday within 48 hours of the time the order is placed, with the exception of during the holiday seasons. All orders are subject to product availability. Please note any expedited order placed after 3PM CST or on Saturday/Sunday will ship the following business day.
Once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive an email shipment notification with tracking information.
What are shipping(postage) and handling costs?
Shipping costs vary and are based on:
- The shipping method you select
- The size and weight of the order
- Your delivery destination, which is based on your country, city, and and postal code.
All USPS Standard Post shipping is free. USPS Priority Mail rate is calculated at 10% of the total order amount.
Can I determine the shipping and handling costs before shipping my order?
Yes, you can determine your shipping and handling costs before completing your order. Once the items are in the shopping cart, click on "Determine Shipping" in the cart and enter your shipping address. Costs will be calculated.
Please note that our shipping policy may change at any time without notification.